New Porcupine Tree teaser

yeah i completed it and nothing happend! damn it moonlapse !! OUR LIFE WAS WASTED!

Brooks said:
Finish the puzzle, then theres a link to click to a short video of the guys in the studio. Have fun waiting till March, now!

what link? OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Moonlapse said:
It's alright, we can petition for Mike to kick Steven in the ass next time they're in a studio session together.

who do you thinks tougher mikeal or steve? they both look like wussies to me.. perhaps mikeal should take on steve in a boxing match or something that woul dbe awesome ahahaha

youre right brooks, i figured it out.

EVERYONE: if you look very closely, theres a tiny outline of the box in which the puzzle needs to fit...once you place the pieces inside of that correctly, they should snap into place. it will then take you to a page of blinking lyrics...click the top portion (it will highlight in brighter white)...and show a clip of the band in the studio.

DAMNIT! I hate them and their box... I just spent like 20 minutes arranging the puzzle perfectly with maticulous care to make sure all the edges were even and every piece fit perfectly...... SNAP TO GRID MY ASS!!! ARHGHh.

Back to the music

I was sat there for about 5 minutes untill I realised it was looped

sounds good though very atmospheric and as 'ninefeet' said "vintage"