New Porcupine Tree teaser

Don Corleone said:
aaa this is great news. blackfield was good but nothing compares to porcupine tree really.

Agreed! Missed Blackfield last Sunday, when they were playing in Salzburg/Austria. :cry: Had to work on the next day (yesterday). Has anyone seen them live? Or even PT?

Btw, together with Anathema, Katatonia and Paradise Lost, Porcupine Tree are one of my fav bands. Sad, that the new album is delayed again - to March 21st (for now), but I'm sure that it'll be worth the long wait.

I cant wai tfor this album, I have interviewed Steven on several occasions and he really is an awesome guy. If all goes well I should be hearing the new album next week, probably unmastered though.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

bust.gif

i was having an argument with someone about this band before on another board. basically they were going on about them being a pink floyd rip off that aren't as good. But even if it's true to an extent, it's no bad thing that, and what music does sound unique? not much really, all music now sounds like others

Andy_2003 said:
i was having an argument with someone about this band before on another board. basically they were going on about them being a pink floyd rip off that aren't as good. But even if it's true to an extent, it's no bad thing that, and what music does sound unique? not much really, all music now sounds like others
some of their old psychedelic rock kinda stuff sounds very much like pink floyd. take "voyage 34." it sounds EXACTLY like "run like hell." but their last few albums sound nothing like pf. albums like "stupid dream," "in absentia" or "lightbulb sun" or even "signify" have nothing to do with pf.