New Progstravaganza Compilation Announced - Prog Sphere Calls on Bands to Join

ProgSphere

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2012
progstravaganza.png

The Progstravaganza compilation series has as its sole purpose to discover new bands, giving heads up to the fans interested in finding new sounds. Since its inception in 2010, Prog Sphere has made it its goal to make each compilation special. Every part in the series comes with specially designed artwork, including album art and booklet in PDF form. They are all available via Bandcamp in different audio formats.

Prog Sphere, in collaboration with Prog Sphere Promotions, is allowing submissions for the upcoming, thirteenth edition of the Progstravaganza compilation series (due in late July). Prog Sphere invites bands from all around the world to take part and reach out to a wide audience by promoting the sampler through media partners and social networks.

With first twelve parts having more than 22,000 downloads between them, Prog Sphere’s Progstravaganza series is a trusted medium for new bands to get discovered by fans of progressive music from all around the world.

Every band-participant is covered in depth on the specially designed Progstravaganza mini-site with reviews, interviews and other special features. The compilations are actively promoted by continuous radio streams on more than 50 radio stations around the world. Bands and musicians interested in being a part of the upcoming compilation can get in touch with Prog Sphere by sending an email to info@prog-sphere.com or through the contact form at THIS LOCATION.

Progstravaganza-I-IX.jpg

Besides working on the next part of the compilation series, Prog Sphere has just put out a sampler called Progstravaganza I-IX on Bandcamp. This massive collection consists of a selection of songs that were originally available as downloads on their mother compilations in lower quality audio formats. This selection is made of 79 songs from the likes such Astra, My Brother the Wind, The Wrong Object, Karcius, Gosta Berlings Saga, Lalle Larsson and many more. For more info and a link to download, go HERE.

Progstravaganza 13 is set to be released in late July. For all the news and updates concerning the sampler visit Prog Spheres website HERE or Prog Sphere Promotions website HERE. Download Progstravaganza I-IX sampler from THIS LOCATION.