New Psycroptic shit

Uros

Sonic Incision
Jul 29, 2007
between sine waves

I really like how the guitars are tight yet alive. Killer player (always has been).
I also like the sound of everything in general. Songwriting wise nothing which would stand out (don't like the vocals also), but cool sounds nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ob(Servant) is from 2008 man....

Joe's still a sick player but there is something about the structure of this song and most of Ob(Servant) that I find really uninteresting.
And the new vocalist is really grating, I wish they had a death metal vocalist.

No way near as good as this :headbang:

No shit.....maybe I was thinking of a different album or band?!?! But I'm almost positive I was spinning Ob(Servant) in a studio we used to jam in when I first met my ex, which was about 6 years ago now. Must be confused with something else then.....

I really like how the guitars are tight yet alive. Killer player (always has been).
I also like the sound of everything in general. Songwriting wise nothing which would stand out (don't like the vocals also), but cool sounds nonetheless.

There is no words for that 0:52!
Reminds me song called Cleansing A misguided path 2:42 riff.

Not hooked tbh.
Have not able to get into any of the other albums they have made.. its not bad, but still its not able to keep me interrested.

This is still among my fav tech death albums tho...

I am not into death metal but I really liked the song. They have a thrash metal vibe wich is cool. The riff at 3:55 is great.