New Ratt

poundingmetal74

Demons Will Fly
Oct 18, 2004
Canada, eh
www.finalstage.ca
Was a big fan of these guys - especially of the EP, Cellar and Detonator. Didn't know they recorded a new album, but the first single released from it is quite good. Reminds me of the Detonator disc, although if you're expecting "You Think You're Tough" you may be disappointed.

Listen to Best of Me.

i liked the 1999 s/t. looking forward to this one.

btw that new song sounded really 1989.

little harsh aren't you sixxswine. ratt always had bad lyrics. i really had no hope for this new ratt album but after hearing that song i'm excited

A like the song, it's catchy, and it works.

The production is a bit thin. I can't stand the insane amount of reberb in the right channel for the rhythm guitar (listen to the opening riff... yuck!) - Drums sound okay but they're not as punchy as they could be.

The production is a bit thin. I can't stand the insane amount of reberb in the right channel for the rhythm guitar (listen to the opening riff... yuck!) - Drums sound okay but they're not as punchy as they could be.

Well put. This is suprising considering the producer has worked with extreme metal bands. I expected the drums to be dialed up a notch...

I like this. The back-up vocals don't do it for me in the verses, or at all for that matter, but the riffs are cool and Pearcy's voice is sounding good. Defn sounds like Detonator-era stuff, nice catchy choruses. I look forward to the new release.

Saw them live this past December, they played the entire Out of the Cellar album plus some other tunes. They may have played something from this new album but I didn't notice.

Good Ratt is something I am really looking forward to. That song gives me a glimmer of hope...I loved Detonator. Lets wait and hear the official version.