New record update (of sorts)

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Not sure if you guys saw this.

Not much we don't already know but still a decent watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
More bullshit from Scott about how the whole thing started. Almost laughable.

For the most part it wasn't BS, yeah he failed to mention the part how when Bush came back for those few shows, he was tweeting about how it felt right having John back and all that --- but then John didn't want to do anything more then just a few shows and didn't want to just re-do Nelson's vocals.

Then really after they started talking about the Big 4 who else were they gonna call.

As much as I love the John Bush era of Anthrax, at the same time I do have to agree that I too think of the Joey era, when thinking of the "Big 4."

I just hope the new album doesn't suck, and it comes out earlier in '11 rather then later.

Oh and the album name is shitty too.

More bullshit from Scott about how the whole thing started. Almost laughable.

+1 He makes it sound like he wanted Joey back in the band all along, which we all know isn't true. The guy's a walking bullshit machine.

You know, the more I think about this, the more ridiculous it is. This album wasn't written with Joey - all he's doing is singing someone else's songs. And it's taken them what, 8 years to get to releasing new music because Scott and Charlie can't get along with people?

I'm sure after playing with Dan for a year or two getting John bback felt "right". Why wouldn't it?

the 80's are more popular than the 90's dude, better original music, better fashion, cool times.

DID you really say better fashion? i know a few of you just can't throw away the bright color spandex or cut whats left of your mullet, but those silly clothes don't need to be a excuse to wear makeup or a wig. it's ok to dress like that in this day and age. you don't have to hide it or cover it up by saying its true metal. even rob halford admitted it. we all are ok with it, its called being gay.

DID you really say better fashion? i know a few of you just can't throw away the bright color spandex or cut whats left of your mullet, but those silly clothes don't need to be a excuse to wear makeup or a wig. it's ok to dress like that in this day and age. you don't have to hide it or cover it up by saying its true metal. even rob halford admitted it. we all are ok with it, its called being gay.

:lol:

Hair%20Metal.jpg

Fashion in the 80's was definitely better.