New record update (of sorts)

Arise is a true metal masterpiece.

Beneath the Remains and Chaos AD aren't too far behind either.

Soulfly to me are just plain average at best.

Arise is a true metal masterpiece.

Beneath the Remains and Chaos AD aren't too far behind either.

Soulfly to me are just plain average at best.

arise album was brutal so was chaos ad,saw them live for arise tour,and yes soulfly are fucking horrible,i yelled that out on gigantour and pissed a few people off lol.

arise album was brutal so was chaos ad,saw them live for arise tour,and yes soulfly are fucking horrible,i yelled that out on gigantour and pissed a few people off lol.

Soulfly are definitely not horrible. If thats your opinion fine. But they have put out some very very good albums. The S/T Soulfly album is FAR from bland or boring. It is very unique, a great mix of tribal music with metal. Prophecy, Dark Ages and Conquer are all heavy as fuck, much more so than Chaos AD and better than anything Max has one since then
This shit is similar to the Arise album

Last edited by a moderator:
That no name guy on drums (Jean Dollabella) crushes live - I saw it and was convinced.

I am sure he is a great drummer. You have to be to be able to pull of Igor's music. I am sure they sound great etc, but it's just not SEPULTURA without Max and Igor. But I would still go check them out live as Im sure its still a good show. I just really can't stand when Derrick Greene sings Max's songs.

So, since we're all in agreement that Sepultura were great before they were shit, can we now all agree on the fact that John Bush is the best rock singer in history and Stomp 442 is a masterpiece?

So, since we're all in agreement that Sepultura were great before they were shit, can we now all agree on the fact that John Bush is the best rock singer in history and Stomp 442 is a masterpiece?

Oh ,oh...... lol

hahaha. No. Anthrax is the only band that was shit before the new band members came in. After they got rid of Spitz and Belladonna they became metal legends and put out masterpices such as Stomp 442 and Volume 8. So that theory doesn't work :worship: