New Rush Singles

Eddie Van Halen, Wakeman and Emerson are a few more musicians that I grew up listening too that have to be considered wankers...

Yes. Again though, only in certain places. Their real *meat* is amazing. I've always preferred Randy Rhoads to VH though. Of course yeah though, a short body of work vs. a much longer one. Though I still think that everything Randy would have done would have been QUALITY.

I don't think wankery can be applied to the 70's Genesis though. Hackett was super subtle(though he could have been a superstar if he'd wanted to - his tremolo is unsurpassed).

Frank Zappa - no way. Insanity and wankery are mutually exclusive. Though I'd say that Frank was too sane.

hey, I thought it was both funny and to the point at the same time and as far as that goes may possibly be the largest problem with the "world", way too many cry babies.

hey, I thought it was both funny and to the point at the same time and as far as that goes may possibly be the largest problem with the "world", way too many cry babies.

How about you start the trend of not crying anymore in these threads? :lol:

You can do it!!!!