New Schecter valve amps

I didn't even know Shecter made amps to be honest hahah. I had a Damien 6 guitar for many years and loved it, so I look forward to seeing how this puppy sounds.

I didn't even know Shecter made amps to be honest hahah. I had a Damien 6 guitar for many years and loved it, so I look forward to seeing how this puppy sounds.

I don't think they have any amps in production until this one

That big logo is the biggest turn off though. Nothing you can't take off though. Can't wait for clips

not digging the physical looks of it, but i really like the feature set - esp. the separate active/passive inputs. could be a real winner if it sounds as good as it looks on paper!

Fuck, that design is ugly :lol:

It's probably going to sound killer though! What's going to be the deal breaker is the price.

Fuck, that design is ugly :lol:

It's probably going to sound killer though! What's going to be the deal breaker is the price.

That's a good point. Especially with the economy being in the dumps as it is. Really can't imagine a $2K+ amp being a big seller atm.

Aye, they're going to have Chinese made versions of these amps as well for the more budget minded.

With James Brown designing these, I'm sure they'll be killer.

the layout reminds me of the PV XXX...james brown was responsible for its design...
If they can make an XXX type of amp within a 600-800 Euros pricerange it would be cool...