new shirt has cigarette smell

sue the tobacco industry!

I agree, this is a fantastic idea! I'd start writing letters to Phillip Morris, demanding that they reimburse you for ruining your shirt and also demand extra money for the mental anguish. Dude, make the same demands of the person who sold you the shirt, too! This inconvenience may make you a millionaire if you file enough grievances against the right people.

psh, when i got my kata hat it smelled a bit funky.

one Finntroll concert later and the original smell was replaced by alcohol, cigarettes, weed, sweat and blood.

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't respond for almost 3 weeks; just didn't have the time really to check the forums. But I do appreciate all of your suggestions regarding the cigarette smell on the shirt, thanks a lot for your help and input.

Well, I kind of by ways just spontaneously decided that I was gonna keep the shirt since I already wore it once when I helped my brother move back home, and it got a bit sweaty... I still might leave the guy neutral feedback, though, depending on how he gets back to me-- if all his "new" shirts smell the same, not only am I not buying from him any more, he's getting slapped with a grey!

The shirt was quite a good deal- about US $15.50 on Ebay. So, what the heck? I decided why not just keep it. I'd like to get more Kata shirts later on, and this one may just become my more casual-wear shirt, one I take nearly everywhere without being paranoid if it gets a lint or two on it. Then, there is the issue of the colors slowly fading away with every subsequent wash, but, hey, an inexpensively bought for frequent wear seems like the solution, and all the later ones (hopefully without any weird smells) would be good for treating like a work of art and wearing on special occasions.

I'm also quite humored how this simple post got so many responses while one I posted several weeks ago, about government support for people in Sweden versus support somewhere else, got a whopping 2 or 3 responses!

But thanks, nevertheless!
For your simple Katatonia-air makes me all goody-joyi alone!
Thanks, Kats.