New Sigh album.....

:kickass: :kickass: Wow! I started listening to the tracks on MySpace, and I pulled a Glenn. I was throwing the horns at BOTH my cats and a picture of my Fiancee. I was kicking my wall like a double-bass. This stuff kicks ass!

What a fantastic band. They are so weird, but that's part of their appeal. Anyone trying to get into this band should go find Imaginary Sonicscape, as I think it is the band's masterpiece.

Sigh pwns all.

Btw, if you line up each album in chronological order, they have a Morbid Angel-esque system of naming albums.

Scorn Defeat
Infernal Art
Ghost Funeral Art (ep)
Hail Horror Hail

Scenario IV - Dream Dreams
Imaginary Sonicscape
Gallows Gallery
Hangman's Hymn

Sigh pwns all.

Btw, if you line up each album in chronological order, they have a Morbid Angel-esque system of naming albums.

Scorn Defeat
Infidel Art
Ghastly Funeral Theatre (ep)

Hail Horror Hail

Scenario IV - Dread Dreams
Imaginary Sonicscape
Gallows Gallery
Hangman's Hymn

Fixed.

But yes, that's cool as shit, I never noticed that. Just put acrostics as one more of the many talents of Sigh!

I still have yet to hear this album. I did hear a track or 2, which of course were everything you could ask for in Sigh with their way of shattering your face! haha! Imaginary Sonicscape is quite the unique masterpiece (my 2nd fav to Hail Horror Hail). That is quite interesting with the SIGH pattern of records, I never noticed that one either; BRILLIANT!! :)