New site online.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Glad you like it!

The band blog is live. It's under "Future of Speech" under "THE BAND". Just a post from daniel so far, but it'll be growing as other members post, that's for sure. You can leave comments there as well.

gone said:
So who is this Claes Holmström guy?

A Swedish author in the same vein as great Ulf Lundell (imo)
I’ve reed his book “startpistolen”. It’s about a real sad triathlon guy whose mind isn’t what it uses to be. Raping girls, partying and just fuck things up. I can only remember the chapter where he enters a girl with his huge “kuk”.

I have been looking for the book that’s mentioned by the kataboyz, but can’t find it.

claesholmstrom.jpg

claes!!!

Frith said:

A Swedish author in the same vein as great Ulf Lundell (imo)
I’ve reed his book “startpistolen”. It’s about a real sad triathlon guy whose mind isn’t what it uses to be. Raping girls, partying and just fuck things up. I can only remember the chapter where he enters a girl with his huge “kuk”.

I have been looking for the book that’s mentioned by the kataboyz, but can’t find it.

claesholmstrom.jpg

claes!!!

"Tredje stenen från solen" was available on adlibris.se some time ago, but all gone now. I also bought "Grand slam" and it's just :OMG:
Strongly recommended
http://www.exlibris.se//Product.aspx?KeyValue=56881

"Tredje stenen från solen" was available on adlibris.se some time ago, but all gone now. I also bought "Grand slam" and it's just :OMG:
Strongly recommended
http://www.exlibris.se//Product.aspx?KeyValue=56881

I read "Tredje stenen från solen" in the German translation and now I´m going to read it in Swedish because I remember it mentioned a lot of places in Stockholm and now that I know how everything looks like a want to read it again-and then of course in the original language it is always better! It´s very nice and full of humour, I´d recommend it!
You can find it at a library if it is difficult to buy it...I know in Stockholm there are a few copies at the central library, but you can always ask your local library to borrow it from another library, I think it costs like 10 SEK in this case.

Ahh, everything's new!! :)
Site looks great, I enjoyed the video, those party pics (and the comments) are extremly entertaining. The one with mirror sunglasses is so coool!! And what a sweet baby! Is it one of the Kata- daughters? Looks so friendly, like she never ever screams ;)
The member profiles could have been a bit more creative, not really new info there. I miss the playlists. And I miss TOURDATES!!
Ok, and now I'm going to do what every fan should do: vote, vote, vote... :headbang:

Cis said:
Ahh, everything's new!! :)
Site looks great, I enjoyed the video, those party pics (and the comments) are extremly entertaining. The one with mirror sunglasses is so coool!! And what a sweet baby! Is it one of the Kata- daughters? Looks so friendly, like she never ever screams ;)
The member profiles could have been a bit more creative, not really new info there. I miss the playlists. And I miss TOURDATES!!
Ok, and now I'm going to do what every fan should do: vote, vote, vote... :headbang:

I miss the playlists too!!!! They should put them again..
Of course I´m waiting for tour-dates soon, even if this year it will me more difficult to take some days off...