NEW Sonata Arctica Single and Album coming very soon...

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
New single - "Don't Say A Word" will release next month.​
Upcoming album - "Reckoning Night" will release 06.10.04 in Japan & 11.10.04 in Europe.​

Album Tracks:​

1. Misplaced​
2. Blinded No More​
3. Ain't Your Fairytale​
4. Reckoning Day, Reckoning Night...​
5. Don't Say A Word​
6. The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Real Puppet​
7. My Selene​
8. Wildfire​
9. White Pearl, Black Oceans...​
10. Shamandalie​
11. Wrecking The Sphere (Japan Only)​

Cheers!​
:headbang:

If they got rid of their drummer then I would be there. The drumming is so damned average.

w00t can't wait to hear it.....and who cares abour drums in a powermetal band? its the same beat for 30 albums with a few rolls here and there

I LIKE Sonata Arctica. if you have to make fun of another genre of metal to feel better about yourself, whatever.

It's been quite a while since I gave a rat's ass what anyone thought of me anyway, and I am so completely free its ridiculous.

and yesterday I got a new drivers license and received the WORST FUCKING DRIVER'S LICENSE PHOTO EVER. Not that I care, tho.:p

metalskater7 said:
w00t can't wait to hear it.....and who cares abour drums in a powermetal band? its the same beat for 30 albums with a few rolls here and there
That is why they suck. There is a saying, "yhe drummer makes the band," I happen to agree with it.

obviously you haven't heard much PM you ignorant ignorant man
they just sort of use the drummer to keep beat and have someone to tell that they're important when they aren't
don't like it, don't listen to it what else can i say

metalskater7 said:
obviously you haven't heard much PM you ignorant ignorant man
they just sort of use the drummer to keep beat and have someone to tell that they're important when they aren't
don't like it, don't listen to it what else can i say
Of course, I never listen to PM.

Seriously, i grew out of power metal when I graduated from High School.

I am not saying it is bad, I am saying that it doesn't do it for me anymore.