new song and impulse!

Hey man,

Sounds pretty good for a Revalver job there. You managed to get 'your' sound into it, which is quite commendable.

The impulse doesn't work in Altiverb 6 or SIR 2 though :(

PS. You should do a shootout of the Blackout vs the 81! That's a test I'm sure all of us would love to hear.

Did you augment S2.0 in your daw? I tried the preset but sounds like you did more work on the kick and snare. Any chance of sharing more details on those drums? Cant wait to try the revalver setting too.
Thanks
-T

That's the exact sound I been looking for. I officially quit music. But before I do, I was about to pick-up some Blackouts for my H-207. I have to get the the Phase 1's, right?

I've started a new thread with the blackout/emg comparison so check that out if you're interested:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...lackouts-vs-emg81-comparison.html#post7810862

And here is the revalver preset, nothing fancy going on there

revalverola.tiff

Did you augment S2.0 in your daw? I tried the preset but sounds like you did more work on the kick and snare. Any chance of sharing more details on those drums? Cant wait to try the revalver setting too.
Thanks
-T

Yea did you do more work on the drums in your daw?

here is the revalver preset in jpg btw :
revalverola.jpg

3holeface: I haven't changed the input voltage in revalver ever so it's on the same as from the box

broken81: yup I'm using superior as a multichannel instrument and with that using much of the effects from logic. The kick is fully replaced with 3 different kicks
the snare is a 2 piece trigger.

Do you care share the samples or what samples you were using if there like slate? The drums sound really good dude. Actually everything sound good! :kickass:

That's the best guitar tone I've heard from you. Put your amp in the closet for recording from now on! VERY brutal and quite an original sound. You've got something really great going on here. I think you could even tone down the gain on those guitars. Totally brutal dude. Keep up the amazing work!