new song and impulse!

hey man, amazing sound!!:OMG:
please, could you share your kick/snare samples???? incredible sounds...

and...how do you record guitars?? what interface??

Goddamn this sound thick :D
The guitars are amazing. Great work with revalver, and your new guitar is totally tits, love reverse headstocks .
Stuff like that deserve vocals dude, great riffing.

I like it alot!!

However, as the things i like are more than the ones i dislike i'll tell only they few things i dont think are right, so maybe u can improve them ;)

- Toms are too loud compared with kick and snare and definitively too loud for the mix.
- There's something muddy with the overall sound, maybe it's the guitar mids/gain.
- As for personal taste, I don't like the kick at all. Too middy.

Keep up the good work!! ;)

I like it alot!!

However, as the things i like are more than the ones i dislike i'll tell only they few things i dont think are right, so maybe u can improve them ;)

- Toms are too loud compared with kick and snare and definitively too loud for the mix.
- There's something muddy with the overall sound, maybe it's the guitar mids/gain.
- As for personal taste, I don't like the kick at all. Too middy.

Keep up the good work!! ;)

Thank you for those comments, I agree that it can sound a bit muddy at sometimes. I'm just not to good at fixing that :)

big studios soon will be kicked out of business :) Great work. I like muddiness b/c I personally tired of crystal clear sounds. Another thing what impresses me is how fast you compose and put things together. For me it takes a while to put together riffs.