Superior 2.0 tryout on full song

Thanks you guys!

Kaomao: I'm using my 570 in my savage for no particular reason. It was just setup that way :D

felipex: the mic used for vox is a simple sm57 recorded in my bedroom ;). Guitar was miced with a MD421. My favourite mic that really captures midrange.

Sounds pretty good - I really like the vocals!!!
Please share some details on the drumsound, as well (or even better - the preset)

i really dig the clarity of the mix, everything sounds clear and loud.

would be cool to find out what compression and e.q was used on the snare, as i think the snare sound kicks ass!!

Shit, this was fucking awesome!
I loves all about your project, very good singing.

I really need this drum Preset!
I got shit sound on my Superior 2.0, this was the best i heard from Superior 2.0 all times.

Iam not a drummer, so if you have a metal heart please send me the preset to
Cyberglobe11d@hotmail.com
or msg me!

Good luck with your project!

Keep the flame burning / Sweden!

Man that is a GOOD sound, could you upload the preset or send it to me to drunkkenmaster@hotmail.com? Don't worry i'm not gonna copy it, I just wanna use it as reference, I'm new to this software and i'm having a hard time getting a good sound.

ThAnKS

sounds professional.....

Care to mention any vferbs or anything applied to anything?!?

Im curious if you treated the drums with anything in terms of post reverbs or?!?

Also, are you doing any "mastering" in terms of Ozone or anything that polishes the final sound anymore?!?

Really good, Id love to improve my mixes to sound like this kind of material!!!!!

sounds professional.....

Care to mention any vferbs or anything applied to anything?!?

Im curious if you treated the drums with anything in terms of post reverbs or?!?

Also, are you doing any "mastering" in terms of Ozone or anything that polishes the final sound anymore?!?

Really good, Id love to improve my mixes to sound like this kind of material!!!!!

every part of the drumkit(except the kick) is sended to a reverb bus. All sending with different levels of course, but the key is sending all to the same reverb to make the drumkit sound natural.

In my case I'm using a Space Designer room reverb, put the decay at like 35-55s to make it more apparent. Then I compress the verb and lift it into the mix.

In the mastering section I just use the Ad-limiter that comes with Logic.