New South Park Episode is up!!!!!

mick thompson

AKA: Ross Canpolat! SM!
Nov 3, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
new south park episode is up http://www.southparkstudios.com

if your unable to watch it because of the international rights etc on the site pm me. im not posting publicly how you can watch it because then the method is going to be blocked by south park. hulu have already blocked the method a few months ago so im not taking any chances

its fucking brill - wait til you see who takes over ike's body

I tought it was a weak episode, probably because it was too usa oriented. I mean, I don´t have any idea of what is Chipotle, have never seen Ghost Hunters, don´t know who is Billy Mays and at least half of the celebrities on that plane. Actually the only part that I liked (besides Cartman that is always awesome) was the tiny miss pageant. I love when South Park goes totally gross.

I tought it was a weak episode, probably because it was too usa oriented. I mean, I don´t have any idea of what is Chipotle, have never seen Ghost Hunters, don´t know who is Billy Mays and at least half of the celebrities on that plane. Actually the only part that I liked (besides Cartman that is always awesome) was the tiny miss pageant. I love when South Park goes totally gross.

That Chipotle was kind of confusing, i knew its a type of chili so i still got the joke, but i didnt know until afterwards that it was a fastfood chain.
Ghost Hunters is on over here in Sweden so i got that joke..
And about Billy Mays, COME ON!? Youre on the internet, how could you have missed him? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up dude

I'll give it a go later today with my mates and lots of booze:kickass:

That Chipotle was kind of confusing, i knew its a type of chili so i still got the joke, but i didnt know until afterwards that it was a fastfood chain.
Ghost Hunters is on over here in Sweden so i got that joke..
And about Billy Mays, COME ON!? Youre on the internet, how could you have missed him? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBXcpJfmj4

why is he screaming? seriously? imagine living with that cunt

Wow, today I passed on a Subway (the fast food restaurant) and they had a spicy sauce called Chipotle. Such a coincidence. I ordered one sandwich with it just for the lolz. Pretty good. Hope I don´t bleed my ass off.

Well if it is Mexican Style food in The US, i can imagine it, because US restaurants don´t know shit about real Mexican Food.

Not at all the case if you're in Texas or some parts of California.

Chipotle is to Mexican food just as McDonalds is to burgers... perhaps some are a bit better, but still nowhere near what they could be. If there's a Freebirds in the area, go there instead...

Jeff

You guys wanna talk about subway, I spent three weeks of my life eating nothing but Subway. NEVER again.

Jeff's correct though, I went to some really nice mexican places in Texas and New Mexico. Which makes sense obviously haha.

If you come through here again, make sure you're up before noon and we'll hit Taco Taco. Breakfast and lunch only, but it simply cannot be beaten.

Jeff