South Park SUCKS

Dude what u talking about?

Some of the best episodes come from series 9-onwards!

Ginger Kids
Make Love, Not Warcraft
Cartman Sucks
Guitar Queer-O
Over Logging
Fishsticks
W.T.F.

haha and the 1 where Randy takes the biggest crap in the world,
can't mind the episode title.

What about:

Weight Gain 4000
Pinkeye
Starvin' Marvin'
Mr. Hankey
Tom's Rhinoplasty
Mecha Streisand
Cartmans Mom is a dirty slut
Cartmans Mom is still a dirty slut
Chicken Lover
Ike's Wee Wee
The Mexican Staring Frog
Summer Sucks
Chickenpox
Chef Aid
Marry Christmas Charlie Manson
Gnomes
Rainforest Schmainforest
Spontainious Combustion
Succubus
Tweek VS Craig
Sexual Harassment Panda
Two Guys Naked in a hot tub
Chinpokomon
Starvin' Marvin' in space
Hooked on Monkey Phonics
The Red Badge of Gayness
Are you there God? Its me, Jesus
Worldwide Recorder Concert
The Tooth Fairy's TATS 2000
Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000
Timmy! 2000
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
Cherokee Hair Tampons
Chef Goes Nanners
Something You Can Do With Your Finger
Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?
Probably
Trapper Keeper
Helen Keller! The Musical
Fat Camp
The Wacky Molestation Adventure
Cripple Fight
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Terrance and Phillip - Behind the Blow
Cartmanland
Proper Condom Use
Towelie
Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants
How to Eat With Your Butt
The Entity
Here Comes the Neighborhood
Kenny Dies
Butters' Very Own Episode
Jared Has Aides
Asspen
Freak Strike
Fun With Veal
The Terrance & Phillip Movie Trailer
Professor Chaos
Simpsons Already Did It
Red Hot Catholic Love
Free Hat
Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society
Child Abduction is Not Funny
A Ladder to Heaven
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
The Death Camp of Tolerance
The Biggest Douche in the Universe
My Future Self n' Me
Red Sleigh Down
Canceled
Krazy Kripples
Toilet Paper
I'm A Little Bit Country
Fat Butt and Pancake Head
Lil' Crime Stoppers
South Park is Gay
Christian Hard Rock
Grey Dawn
Casa Bonita
All About the Mormons?
Butt Out
Good Times With Weapons
AWESOME-O
Up The Down Steroid
The Passion of the Jew
You Got Fucked In The Ass
The Jeffersons
Douche and a Turd
Something Wall-Mart This Way comes
Pre-School
Quest for Ratings
Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
Cartmans Incredible Gift
Woodland Critter Christmas
Mr. Garrisons Fancy New Vagina
Die Hippie, Die
Best Friends Forever
The Loosing Edge
The Death of Eric Cartman
Erection Day
Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
Marjorine
Ginger Kids
Trapped in the Closet
Free Willzyx
Bloody Mary

;)

There's NOTHING childish about Adult Swim. Those are some of the most dark fucked up shows I've ever seen.

I agree with narcossintese. The Coon was a horrible episode, but the rest of the season had some really awesome episodes. Whale Wars was fuckin awesome. Cartman singing Pokerface is one of my favorite SP moments.

There's NOTHING childish about Adult Swim. Those are some of the most dark fucked up shows I've ever seen.

I cant really say thats the impression i got from either Aqua Team Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, Morel Orel etc.
I feel that its more like Cartoon Network for teens.
While the shows are about "adult" subjects(Drugs, sex and violence.), i cant imagine someone over 15 watching it.. but thats just me.

I cant really say thats the impression i got from either Aqua Team Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, Morel Orel etc.
I feel that its more like Cartoon Network for teens.
While the shows are about "adult" subjects(Drugs, sex and violence.), i cant imagine someone over 15 watching it.. but thats just me.

I think it's pretty dark and fucked up when you consider that there's 30 year old dudes out there that come up with this shit for a living.... and they have families and houses and shit...

Yeah the episode last night sucked, but I wouldn't agree that all the newer south park eps are bad, there have been some pretty good ones in there.

you guys are nuts. The new shit is some of the best IMO, with exceptions of course. Whale Wars and Guitar Queer-o were fucking amazing.

Joe

Yeah the episode last night sucked, but I wouldn't agree that all the newer south park eps are bad, there have been some pretty good ones in there.

Since season 12: "Major Boobage", [edit]"Fatbeard"[/edit] and "Eat, Pray, Queef", imho.
Then of course there have been several episodes that make you laugh once or twice, but not much more.

Meh, everything has an expiration date i guess.. i only wish i could get my precious 21 minutes and 45 seconds back. :lol:

you guys are nuts. The new shit is some of the best IMO, with exceptions of course. Whale Wars and Guitar Queer-o were fucking amazing.

Joe

Oh man, talk about different tastes. :lol:
Those episodes are the ones i dislike the most out of their seasons!
Best episodes are without doubt "Toms Rhinoplasty" and "Scott Tenorman Must Die", in "Toms Rhinoplasty" you get a first glimpse at what a horribly evil badass of a child Wendy really is, and "Scott Tenorman Must Die" puts me to tears every time i watch it! :lol:

The last half of season 13 was really good, IMO, and last nights episode I found hilarious as well as culturally relevant.

*EDIT* Fuck that, most all of season 13 was hilarious. Margaritaville, Fishsticks, Pinewood Derby, Fatbeard, Dead Celebrities, Butters' Bottom Bitch, Whale Whores, Dances With Smurfs, and Pee were all great episodes - hilariously funny but sadly culturally/politically relevant.

It's not as bold and out there batshit funny as the pre-season 9 stuff, but honestly, I like how they attack cultural/political things more now. Genius outlet for the opinions of the dudes, and they have pretty fucking solid opinions on just about everything.

On the topic of Family Guy... that show was good at first, but I've hated it for the last 6 seasons. It really isn't funny and the writing is just stupid.

American Dad is MUCH better, and the Cleveland Show is pure shit IMO.

As far as I'm concerned, South Park and Always Sunny in PA are the funniest shows on television.

You know ... its sunny today in Philly

but it wasn't for about 5 days last week

can't say that its always sunny here

but that show is funny
South Park ended for me when the movie came out
Family Guy is still awesome. Yes there are some "miss" episodes but it seems when there is one, the next one comes out and makes up for it

American Dad is pretty blah for me, except for the Nazi goldfish, that cracks me up

Best episodes are without doubt "Toms Rhinoplasty" and "Scott Tenorman Must Die", in "Toms Rhinoplasty" you get a first glimpse at what a horribly evil badass of a child Wendy really is, and "Scott Tenorman Must Die" puts me to tears every time i watch it! :lol:

I definitely wouldn't say those are my absolute favorite two, but man are they great ("No substitute" :lol: ) Personally, pretty much anything from (and including) seasons 3-9 is just 100% flawless (except "Fat Butt and Pancake Head", that one just grosses me out a bit too much :lol: )

Yeah, they've sort of found their formula, but it runs dry after a while. They love to take notions literally and just run with the absurdity of it all, but in the latest episode I did find myself snoozing a bit.

Family Guy and American Dad are majorly hit and miss. When they hit, it's absolute gold though.

Yes what ermz said.
I got all the seasons on dvd and I tell ya, sometimes I really don't laugh, sometimes I just die laughing.

It wasn't that bad but I agree it's not quite on the same level as some of the older episodes.

American Dad and Family Guy are awesome even if just for that 10-30 seconds you're laughing your ass off. The Cleveland show is a bit boring.

yeah i agree...... i use to love South Park ,it was my favourite show, but by season 11 they started to go downhill pretty bad IMO.... but now i like Family Guy and American Dad more..
the Cleveland Show is pretty good, you just have to get use to the new characters...