South Park SUCKS

I'm taking back some of what i said about FG

I just watched the Ep that was on in america last monday night and i gotta say, very little stupid references to peter's previous antics, it seemed like a pretty basic episode, like they'd sliced out everything they had been adding this season... except for stewie being a gay/transvestite... which is always funny...

I don't like the new SouthPark episode. The idea itself is funny, but it isn't funny half an hour.
In Family Guy, they would have made a 2-sentences joke out of it and you could have a quick, good laugh.
But stretching it a whole episode is just lame. I liked Southpark's season 13, though.

Actually i didnt find it funny.. it could have been made funny, but they failed miserably.

[rant]
Dont get me wrong, im a HUGE South Park fan, but seriously.. what the fuck?
The latest episode(14:01 - Sexual Healing.) sucked majorly!

I sighed my way through the episode, just waiting for the misery to end.
Have Matt Stone and Trey Parker hired Seth MacFarlane to write these last 5 seasons or so?
Ever since season 9 the show has gone down the shitter, but you always laughed once or twice through every episode, until season 12.
I hate seeing this show going to hell, South Park used to interest me because it wasnt based on pop-culture references like all the other shows out there, but thats the only thing it does now.. bad parodies of whats going on in Hollywood, just like Family Guy.
[/rant]

The latest one (Stan's Dad gets testicular cancer to be able to smoke medical marajuana) was fucking funny. But the episode you refer to was pretty under par.

EDIT: Well it seems we all concur. Huzzah!!!