NEW STUFF IN THE MERCH!

Nosferatu6

Feb 12, 2002
www.evergrey.net
Hey guys!

Hope all is well.
For those interested we have new items in the merch!
just visit the shop at www.evergrey.net and maybe something will be to your liking!

Hope to see you on tour either in Europe or USA ... and next year we will have MORE territories we will visit : )

Thanks for your eternal support!

Best
Tom

Oh, yeah. You had to have pre-ordered through the website. I'd link you to the video but I'd rather not be stabbed in the face. All I can say is, it's an awesome shredfest of bad ass harmonies and solos.

I ordered a shirt on July 27, my charge card was charged the same day, and still I have no shirt. I tried e-mailing the Evergrey merch e-mail (twice now) and got no response. Took it to Paypal to dispute it, no response. What the heck is going on?

I ordered a shirt on July 27, my charge card was charged the same day, and still I have no shirt. I tried e-mailing the Evergrey merch e-mail (twice now) and got no response. Took it to Paypal to dispute it, no response. What the heck is going on?

At August 22 they wrote this on their Facebook page: "And for you who recently ordered from our webshop, your orders are being sent this week"...hopefully yours will be there.