New SW-forum moderator: yours truly

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Hey everyone,

I would like to inform you all that it's an honour for me to have been asked by Seventh Wonder to become the new forum moderator.

You could say that the release of 'Waiting in the Wings' in 2006 changed my llfe a bit. It was since then that I started to visit SW's forum and became a part of this fantastic community. The forum-transition to the 'ultimatemetal-page' (April, 2008) went smoothly and it was great to see that more and more fans started to join the forum. I especially loved (and still love, of course) sharing the enthusiasm when talking about SW's music and also the discussions/different point of views regarding songmeanings have been very insightful at times.

As you may have noticed in the last couple of years (or months, if you joined recently), I've always tried to keep the forum 'alive'. Not all created threads may have been mind-blowingly intellectual but the main target was always to keep everyone involved and to increase the activity on the forum.
The forum should be a nice place to go to for a little while: don't hesitate to make a thread if you have a great idea we can talk about (Seventh Wonder-related threads are of course highly appreciated).

Regarding my new moderating job: I'll give it all I can and I'll try to keep the forum as clean and friendly as possible.

//Kazar

Kudos to Kazar for stepping up to the plate!
Over the years it has become increasingly difficult for us to be everywhere at once and it is great to get some help with this.

Feel free to contact Kazar with any ideas for improvement, questions or comments and he will almost always be able to get a hold of the band if he needs to, although he deifnitely is mandated to deal with most things on his own.

Thank you!

Grats Jamesf- err Kazar... (I really don't visit these forums a whole lot anymore). You seem like a decent enough dude and I've noticed your contributions to keep this ship floating. Now if only the Borealis forums had anything close to it.

So grats again sir, and don't go abusing your power too soon, wait about 3 weeks or so mmkay? :D :kickass:

Congratulations!!! :hotjump:

You already did such a great job here on the forum, it's so nice to see it gets honored like this!

The forum may be little, but it's active (also thanks to you Kazar) and that is a really great thing! It's what keeps me coming back regularily since I joined a few months ago.

:kickass: