Non-Metal moderator ballot

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
We're going to appoint a moderator for this forum. If you would like to nominate someone please post their name here for consideration.

Please keep in mind that post histories will be reviewed as part of the approval process.

I've only started reading this forum again since about two days ago (I stopped reading it ages ago on account of it being completely and utterly dead with like one or two posts every few days) and have no idea who regularly posts here really. But I've seen Satanstoenail post in a few threads so if he frequents this forum I vote for him.

So um, Satanstoenail.

Bloodsword.

Though anyone who bans Feathers and Flames gets my vote.

Feathers is alright.... just a little light in the wings[joke] He done nothing to be banned over. He's quite young and theres much to learn and hopefully thats why he's here.

bloodsword, satanstoenail or that ?matt? something or other have all posted mature tactfull posts with plenty of knowledge.

Feathers is alright.... just a little light in the wings[joke] He done nothing to be banned over. He's quite young and theres much to learn and hopefully thats why he's here.

i agree with the fact that hes not woth banning. but i disagree with you saying its because hes young, because im 14 and i find him quite annoying as well. I im sort of hoping people arent going to post that they hate me and want me banned.

but i dont really mind who gets to be moderator, just someone who isnt a hothead who flames all the time.

Ah, you guys are too kind. I'm very big into non-metal, & this place doesn't seem like a madhouse here. It's rather slow, & I like to stop by here every day.

About Feathers, he's not really that bad, he just seems to be inexperienced & misunderstood.

Don't take internet forums too seriously guys. There will be people from all over posting here, so long as they're not being an asshole don't flame them to bits.

Ah, you guys are too kind. I'm very big into non-metal, & this place doesn't seem like a madhouse here. It's rather slow, & I like to stop by here every day.

About Feathers, he's not really that bad, he just seems to be inexperienced & misunderstood.

Don't take internet forums too seriously guys. There will be people from all over posting here, so long as they're not being an asshole don't flame them to bits.

:kickass:

Hey, young or old, the goal is to have stimulating musical conversation. And sometimes non-metal will crossover into other genres based on the topic. Feathers seems like a real good guy, as a matter of fact everyone here is alright. I nominate Belligerent. You have to have someone who has some fuckin' taste in music, and someone who will put the boot to the neck if things get unruly.

I would love to do so. Please keep in mind, Metal Ages, that I ahve asked and told you about this problem. I am very interested in non-metal and make a note of it. I think I would do a great job in the non-metal job moderation position.

Hey, young or old, the goal is to have stimulating musical conversation. And sometimes non-metal will crossover into other genres based on the topic. Feathers seems like a real good guy, as a matter of fact everyone here is alright. I nominate Belligerent. You have to have someone who has some fuckin' taste in music, and someone who will put the boot to the neck if things get unruly.
:kickass:Nominate me.

I would love to do so. Please keep in mind, Metal Ages, that I ahve asked and told you about this problem. I am very interested in non-metal and make a note of it. I think I would do a great job in the non-metal job moderation position.

Alters been reasonable too and is here alot.

Belligerent is ok too but has started "hate or who sucks threads" sorry dude... -1

I would like to do it. I'm on at work a lot & not new to forums one bit. I can frequent on here a lot & web boards are a big hobby of mine. I am still new here, however.

Alter is a great guy, but I don't understand what he brings to the table here as I don't see him as the "Non-Metal" kind of guy. I'm sure you're into some music that is not metal though Alter.

Alter is a great guy, but I don't understand what he brings to the table here as I don't see him as the "Non-Metal" kind of guy. I'm sure you're into some music that is not metal though Alter.

Thanks.

...but thats totally wrong comment on me not being the non-metal guy. Ask a lot of the guys of the metal forum about me and my non-metal posts. About 60% of collection is non-metal and I buy indie rock religiously and other non-metal music.