**new Syl Album**

threak

Oct 21, 2002
I feel like scum,but it has leaked(yesterday to be precise).Im not going to tell anyone where to get it,but i will tell you that the best cd of 2003 is SYL.

GOOD DAY.

P.S. i will be buying the album on the day of release!

FUCK ME!!

Ive listened to this album about 6 times now since yesterday,the first two times i couldnt give it my full attention.Then me and two friends smoked a huge joint,and 4 bongs.Whacked on the new SYL full blast,and then all of us almost cried.

You know when you hear or see something that is so incredible,that your mind just cant comprehend how incredible it actually is,so you just freak out badly trying to comprehend it.well thats how this album has made me(and will make you) feel,there is literally nothing on planet earth right now that sounds even remotely like this.Its so completely untouchable and original that devin should be the biggest and most respected musician ever in the history of mankind.

FUCK!! does anyone even understand what im saying,does anyone feel this way too.

If anyone wants to know what style this album is then the only description can be DOOM/DEATH/THRASH/GRIND/ROCK/BLACK/INDUSTRIAL/PROGRESSIVE (and many more) METAL thats played/done in a way thats never been done before.

BRING ON THE DTB ALBUM!

Originally quoted by pete townshend
BRING ON THE YOUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

45_2_PETETOWNSH_Rev1.jpg

Originally posted by threak
I feel like scum,but it has leaked(yesterday to be precise).Im not going to tell anyone where to get it,but i will tell you that the best cd of 2003 is SYL.

GOOD DAY.

P.S. i will be buying the album on the day of release!

I got a copy of the 2003 tour ep with Devour & Aftermath on there
they sound great. One thing though, on the insert it says that thee are alternate mixes. I should be getting a review copy by the middle of next week. Since it will probably be the standard cardboard sleeve...
The real deal is better & I too will be getting this on the day of release!

So i'm gonna be the first to say it. I was disappointed. This sounds more like a physcist/as heavy as a really heavy thing then anything else. The guitar sound is really what throws it off. This album isn't as heavily produced as most of townsends other stuff. Although aftermath and force fed are great songs i think townsend had it right when he was gonna bury the name syl with city. I understand he didn't write most of it this time, still though this album doesn't do syl justice.

Thats just my opinion i could be wrong.

Request_denieD