New TBDM!

Glad you guys dig it! Its my favorite album by them so far. We had a blast making it.

I love the uberschall, even though it wasnt used on this record and the exstasy was used on leads. I consider the 101b to be one of the best amps ever made, period. Absolutely amazing amplifiers.

Glad you guys dig it! Its my favorite album by them so far. We had a blast making it.

I love the uberschall, even though it wasnt used on this record and the exstasy was used on leads. I consider the 101b to be one of the best amps ever made, period. Absolutely amazing amplifiers.

Mark, any chance of a rundown on the cab/mic setup used for this? I've been really interested on how other people are doing the multiple mic/multiple cab blending and will definitely be trying to impliment it into my own recordings after hearing how big and '3d' it often sounds over how a single mic.

You did a good job, sir. Honestly, I can't wait for Ritual because at least judging by this song it seems Mr. Knight has been involved in the songwriting. TBDM with a touch of Arsis? Color me interested.

BUMPAGE for Jeff's Question!

I LOVE multi-mic'ing/cabing but the ONLY thing I've found is it really detracts from the overall clarity of purely single mic'ing! Even when I spend a ton of time getting phase issues underwraps and/or using them to my advantage as a creative EQ....

It really depends on the music. DEFINITELY more 3D and bigger, though!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Ritual/dp/B004ZPGB1I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1304807468&sr=8-3[/ame]

Samples of the whole album.