New thread time. (Concerning Asgaroth's "Autocrat")

I don't know anyone in the band and I have no clue when the new album will come out...so I guess I shouldn't be posting here :p

Hallo mate,

Well, I HOPE we can get into the studio this summer for a xmas release. There's so much to do for this njew album. I'm already dealing with a multimedia show for the new album's presentation, as we once did in Barcelona.

We're building the band up from scratch right now... New rehearsal place, no deadline for the album. Our manager is dealing with all the label stuff, so I hope we get away with the album quite soon.

Hell!!!

It's going to be so many things at the same time! There's been sooooo many time to write music, that I can't tell my ass from my elbow. Everything is brilliant or mediocre depending on the day!!ha. It's going to be more dynamic, and somehow easier to listen but more dense and deep.

I just don't know. haha. It's growing into all directions. it'll be a full packed effort!!!! for sure!!! Cheers mate!

Chris

well then you have to focus on those days which everything is brilliant...that ensures a happy ending, eh? ;)

well it´s nice to see that things are going better...new rehearsal place, and things moving forward in the song writting...that´s cool...

as soon as you have a demo little thingy to share, you know where we are ;)

fv (once sent out to the gate of the seven yoghourts)