Votes: 13 76.5%
  • OLD

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Like it all!!!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lady_space said:
That's the definition of an inside source I have and what I went by as well. :)
While there's a difference (from what little I've heard) when Urban joined, I think there's really more of a demarcation at Undead.

Shaye

Exzactly there really is! Even with Urbans Vocals on it "Mended..." is much more in the vein of Sender or Leaving the past... btw What the F**k is a demarcation? :D

Gaunerin said:
new= with urban joining .............. :rolleyes:

Hmmm..... I would consider "new" to be with Daniel. Obviously a vocal change is usually the most significant of any band, but the difference in "Amended Rhyme" and "Undead" was a major change as Urban and Daniel started doing much of the songwriting. I prefer newer Tad Morose.

Bryant

lady_space said:
I have the power!!

Shaye-Ra

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a comic book waiting to happen -- Shaye-Ra and her sidekick Urban "Anubis" Breed. If you take that idea and run with it I want a cut of the movie rights when that happens. Not too much -- 3% or so ought to do it. ;)

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a comic book waiting to happen -- Shaye-Ra and her sidekick Urban "Anubis" Breed. If you take that idea and run with it I want a cut of the movie rights when that happens. Not too much -- 3% or so ought to do it. ;)

Boy that one is due to come out straight to DVD eh ? :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Party at Wheez's all expenses paid eh ?

Bryant

Yeah, that woulda been the ticket. And let me tell you, I had *BIG* plans for Prog Power if I had won. :headbang: Oh, and Shaye and Urban would have gotten one helluva kick ass wedding present. :D