new to board

Isn't that how you beat the scorpion in the Crossing of the Desert?? I though you beat the spider with the Holy Clearing of the Throat?? :confused:

Originally posted by Rusty
Isn't that how you beat the scorpion in the Crossing of the Desert?? I though you beat the spider with the Holy Clearing of the Throat?? :confused:

Damn Rusty, you're right. I thought you used the Holy Clearing of the Throat for that demon in the Amen Corner part of the maze. Thanks for refreshing my memory :)

Oh great, tell the whole world why don't you!! :bah:

Well, in that case you all may as well know that you can completely skip The Wreck of the Hesperus and The Paddling of the Swollen Ass, with paddles, if you just turn left at the Bridge of the Tortured Eversouls.

Originally posted by x_0PETH_x
am I the only one that found the Satanic Sceptre of Sodomy in the hidden room? I used it on the Black Gates of Death to bypass the desert.......

Wow, really? I had to go through the desert, using the "water making stick" for drink, and slaughtering lizards for food. Of course, I had to avoid the sand-people as well, by using my invisibility cloak. The damn thing broke though, so I had to run for it.

Originally posted by Rusty
Oh great, tell the whole world why don't you!! :bah:

Well, in that case you all may as well know that you can completely skip The Wreck of the Hesperus and The Paddling of the Swollen Ass, with paddles, if you just turn left at the Bridge of the Tortured Eversouls.

That damn stone of triumph was tough to tow behind me, when I finally made it through the maze.