New to forum-finally joined!

Magnetik Signal

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2012
Honolulu, HI
Hello fellow forum members. I have been a staunch fan of "PROTOTYPE" since the band's release of 'Trinity' back in 2002, so I'm glad that I finally joined the band's forum especially after their new album masterpiece that I think puts quite a few prominent known metal bands to shame.

Welcome! I've personally been pretty bored being one of the only people here. This forum could always use more members.

Hey, I'm hijacking your topic to say just about the same as you. I'm relatively new to Prototype (I came across Continuum totally by chance about 3 years ago when I bought a few random CDs to avoid the bad feeling you get when you pay more in shipping costs than in goods), and since then I've been waiting for the new stuff.

The new album is just brilliant. I was dubious when I heard the title track on soundcloud this summer, but I bought my copy of the whole album in hope I would still find something interesting. I think this has to be taken as a whole, I mean the album builds a strong atmosphere and you can't extract one single track and expect it to be representative of the whole work. The songwriting is really top notch, sometimes intricate but always constructive. I like it a lot, I especially like the songs are connected and the album is of one piece. ;)

I hope you'll be able to tour Europe so I can get a chance to see you live.
Cheers from France!

Hey, I'm hijacking your topic to say just about the same as you. I'm relatively new to Prototype (I came across Continuum totally by chance about 3 years ago when I bought a few random CDs to avoid the bad feeling you get when you pay more in shipping costs than in goods), and since then I've been waiting for the new stuff.

The new album is just brilliant. I was dubious when I heard the title track on soundcloud this summer, but I bought my copy of the whole album in hope I would still find something interesting. I think this has to be taken as a whole, I mean the album builds a strong atmosphere and you can't extract one single track and expect it to be representative of the whole work. The songwriting is really top notch, sometimes intricate but always constructive. I like it a lot, I especially like the songs are connected and the album is of one piece. ;)

I hope you'll be able to tour Europe so I can get a chance to see you live.
Cheers from France!
Hey, no problem and welcome to the forum. Glad that you positively like the new PROTOTYPE album as well!!!