New person.

Snowblind

Kruk Smierci
Dec 10, 2003
New Jersey
Hey all..I'm new here. My name's Michael. I'm 15. I've been a metal fan since I was about 8 and an Opeth fan for about a year. I joined this forum for 2 reasons: 1. I love metal, and 2. I heard a rumor that Mikael Akerfeldt goes to this forum. Hope this rumor is true. That would be awesome!
Anyway, hello...nice place you've got here.

I never seen Mikael on the board...has anyone talked to him here?

anyway

have a nice stay here.

Hey there! :wave: Here is just a little warning; there are a few people on this board who use drugs to enhance their lives. I think that it is just pathetic that someone would do that. So here is my advice: do not listen to those fools and just follow your heart, bra. If you go to www.straightedge.com you can find some cool teenagers to talk to, teenagers who don't waste their minds on drugs. So don't let them persuade you into trying those things, because it's not worth it. Unless you want to find yourself begging for money in the gutter LOL! But seriously, have fun, keep your mind clean, follow your goals and you'll be allright bra! c-ya! :Spin:

Holy crap ggggu how many times will you have to post the same fucking thing?

Snowblind: Yes Mike posts here once in a while. Last time we saw him was when he wrote an apologize and explanations for the cancellation of some gig that they couldn't play. That was like one week ago.

Apocalyptic said:
Hey there! :wave: Here is just a little warning; there are a few people on this board who use drugs to enhance their lives. I think that it is just pathetic that someone would do that. So here is my advice: do not listen to those fools and just follow your heart, bra. If you go to www.straightedge.com you can find some cool teenagers to talk to, teenagers who don't waste their minds on drugs. So don't let them persuade you into trying those things, because it's not worth it. Unless you want to find yourself begging for money in the gutter LOL! But seriously, have fun, keep your mind clean, follow your goals and you'll be allright bra! c-ya! :Spin:
Maybe some people like to do drugs, not necessarily enhancing their lives, but maybe they just like to do it. Hey, afterall its an experinence, and yeah tons of fun. Yes, you think its pathetic but obvously many people do not, you shouldnt be trying to spread your moronic word around here. Maybe you should open your mind a little bit and take some drugs, sounds like you could use it. I wouldnt be sayin this shit, but you made dumbass comments calling people who take drugs a waste, and people who arent 'cool'. Secondly people around here would never try to influence one to try something they dont want to, if they have a mind of their own they can figure that out. Thirdly, calling people a bra is fucking gay, just say bro if anything. Your post was completely unnecessary, and yes I have been drinking.

Hey there! :wave: Here is just a little warning; there are a few people on this board who use drugs to enhance their lives. I think that it is just pathetic that someone would do that. So here is my advice: do not listen to those fools and just follow your heart, bra. If you go to [url]www.straightedge.com[/url] you can find some cool teenagers to talk to, teenagers who don't waste their minds on drugs. So don't let them persuade you into trying those things, because it's not worth it. Unless you want to find yourself begging for money in the gutter LOL! But seriously, have fun, keep your mind clean, follow your goals and you'll be allright bra! c-ya! :Spin:
'If you don't take drugs you'll end up as dumb as me.' Way to advertise drugs, bra.

The Invoking said:
Maybe some people like to do drugs, not necessarily enhancing their lives, but maybe they just like to do it.
If you like something, it enhances your life.

This isn't a drug debate thread anyway, it's a welcoming thread.

Welcome. *waves*

So Mikael does com here....awesome. I wonder when he will pop up next? Does he post under the name "Mikael Akerfeldt" or does he have some made up screenname?

Yeah he usually busts out the appropriate, "Mikeal Akkerfeldt" SN, but I have'nt seen him post in some time now.. a busy man he must be, maybe he'll come around again sometime soon :)

I like how apocalyptic is straight edge (as am I) yet he was listening to Timothy Leary, the man who popularized and gave reason to LSD.

kind of ironic eh?

The Invoking said:
Maybe some people like to do drugs, not necessarily enhancing their lives, but maybe they just like to do it. Hey, afterall its an experinence, and yeah tons of fun. Yes, you think its pathetic but obvously many people do not, you shouldnt be trying to spread your moronic word around here. Maybe you should open your mind a little bit and take some drugs, sounds like you could use it. I wouldnt be sayin this shit, but you made dumbass comments calling people who take drugs a waste, and people who arent 'cool'. Secondly people around here would never try to influence one to try something they dont want to, if they have a mind of their own they can figure that out. Thirdly, calling people a bra is fucking gay, just say bro if anything. Your post was completely unnecessary, and yes I have been drinking.

Exactly. Apocalyptic - you're an idiot.