New to Persuader

I don't think there are any Shadow Demon fans here. There are a couple of us Persuader fans that just happen to be in that band though. :)

And since I already frequent our own forum on UM I check in here regularly as well. How convenient for me. :D

Thanks for picking it up and for the comments! :)

As to the main topic...one band I found out about after getting into Persuader was Freternia. Both bands did a split CD together before Persuader's debut album came out (which is how I found out about Freternia). I tracked down Freternia's album "A Nightmare Story" and really enjoy it. The band apparently either broke up or have been on hiatus since 2002 though.

I'd recommend Assailant, and Nocturnal Rites. Both of the bands have Norberg guitarists, and great vocals.

i too would recommend Assailant :lol: i'm clearly biased though :)

check out a couple of new songs from our upcoming album "wicked dream" and a new music video at www.myspace.com/assailantsweden , hope you'll like 'em!!

to persuader, sorry about shamelessly using your board for assailant promotion, feel free to use ours when you're done in the studio :headbang:

Hehe, no problem Jocke...I can honestly recommend everybody to check out the new Assailant video/song "A day tomorrow".
Umeå's Evergrey? ;) Great stuff!

And I would like to recommend Steel Attack - Carpe DiEnd for all who likes bands like Persuader and Morgana Lefay.

Really damn good album those guys managed to create :)