New to the band- if I liked Set the World on Fire, what other songs are similar?

OzymandiusX

New Metal Member
Feb 25, 2009
I was just introduced to the song "set the world on fire" by a friend- I really love the chorus of the song, it really gets me pumped, especially when riding my bike @ the track. I wonder what other symphony X songs have a really upbeat and "soaring" chorus like that song.

Welcome aboard dude.

For bike-ride listening, by all means, check out 'Inferno' from their album 'The Odyssey'.

You'd probably enjoy the tits out of Smoke and Mirrors, and Sea of Lies. The two songs that got me into the band. Oh, and can't forget their best song ever, Shades of Grey.

Theres few songs not to like... if any, I guess a few are not as much to get excited about but still good music.

As said, all of the songs are great, but they are different, so some of the other faster ones for working out that haven't been mentioned yet:

Out of the Ashes
In the Dragon's Den
The Relic
Eve of Seduction
Seven
Walls of Babylon

The last one in particular is great, it will make you feel like you're slogging across the burning sands of Mesopotamia on your bike in 4000 B.C with spears and arrows flying all around you...