Leave a comment for the Set the World on Fire video

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey all,

We want MTV to see how many fans SymX has out there, so if you've been able to watch the video on headbangers blog, would you show some support for the band & leave a comment about it there (http://headbangersblog.mtv.com/2008/01/11/video-premiere-symphony-xs-set-the-world-on-fire/)? I believe you have to let the video play through before you can leave a comment.

The label will be sending me the video files sometime this week, I believe, so it'll be up on the site and the MySpace and Facebook pages soon..our apologies to the fans who weren't able to see it on the MTV site!

Going to leave this thread sticky until MTV takes down the video from the site..

Done! Over 90 comments so far :) I saw DCB's comment about it not being in a warehouse :D But I love this comment...

God Says:
January 11th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
there is no video, if i take the link and paste it i can only see a pantene pro-v commercial
u sux

:lol:

Okay, the video's not on the front page anymore, so I'm going to unstick this..at this writing, there were 193 comments.

Done... I think, it didnt seem to show it after I submited....... so I did it again, still didnt show it ???

The video or the reply? I cant get the reply to coperate. Video seems to like to be clicked on a few times

Alright, thats it! Headbangers Ball is nothing but worthless scoundrel wanks. The friggin thing wont take my reply and Im sick of trying. Going to gather the legions and embark on a quest to seige their darkened tower of sniveling wankery, crush them till their blood runs into the sea and batter the airwaves with an overwhelming assult of Symphony X that will last 1000 years........

Did any of the people try to view it, who couldn't, over at Spike.com? (probably have to search for it. It could link to the HBB page for all I know, rendering it useless)