New to the forum

Demonic Duffster

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2004
:headbang: Hey to all, Im new to the forum, but have been reading it for years at the library. Yes, I finally got my own computer and high speed internet. Been a TESTAMENT fan and good friend of Eric and Chucks since 1988 when I met them at a instore appearence and show here in Michigan. Its funny, but I feel like I know most all of you especially Hidden Legions, Deadly Embrace,(met several times on tour. Last time in 2003 at the Agora Ballroom in Cleveland for the Metal Gods tour) and Dirt Jr to name just a few. I enjoy the forum very much, and will post as often as I can. Will be going to see Alex Skolnick and the T.S.O. in a couple weeks at the Palace of Auburn Hills(yeah, where they had the brawl for it all with the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers. Did anybody out there catch the news coverage on this. There still looking for the guy who threw the chair) I will post a thread soon on the T.S.O. show and let all of you know how it was, as I wil be delivering some wine to Alex personally.(my regular job here in Michigan) Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum.
The Duffster
Anyone wanting to e-mail me, Im at levitan89@comcast.net

Welcome to the board dude.

I did see that brawl and it was insane with Ron Artest getting way out of line, but I think he was provoked. He's got a lot of time to promote that new rap album now , eh? :tickled: