New to the forum!

Destination Forever said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum here, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Patrick and have been attending ProgPower since the mighty RAGE played at PPIV.

I have been viewing this forum for the longest time, but, for some reason or another, have never bothered to register and post until now *shakes head as to why*. Ah well.

Don't feel bad...... I've been attending PP since II and have just now gotten on the board this year. My husband, James, has always done the postings for us. I just decided I was bored and wanted to finally join and talk to my buddies myself!!!! Hope to run into you next month.... :headbang:

Hey Patrick,
This is Jim - JC's shorter and older friend. We met you at Gigantour and of course last year's PP5. We will be there for the pre-party this year. We were going to stay at the Hampton, but since that is closing, we are looking at the Super 8. See you in a few weeks!

Welcome to the forum. I don't post too often, but I read just about everything.

MetalRose said:
Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you! (Trust me you won't miss me!)

-MetalRose

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen you and a few others on here from past ProgPowers! I just need to talk to more people this time around, which I guess starts now by getting to know everyone on here. :)

Force10 said:
Hey Patrick,
This is Jim - JC's shorter and older friend. We met you at Gigantour and of course last year's PP5. We will be there for the pre-party this year. We were going to stay at the Hampton, but since that is closing, we are looking at the Super 8. See you in a few weeks!

Hey, I remember you! It's been quite a while, although JC has kept in touch with me on Myspace every few weeks. We'll definitely have to meet up again! I'm staying at the Residence Inn like always. I'm wish I could make the pre-party, but, unless I happen to not have any tests/quizzes/anything else for my Friday classes that week, I will probably not make until right before Pyramaze starts unfortunately.

Force10 said:
Hi Patrick
Welcome to the forum. You are quite cute, Damn, I wish I was younger.

That's right I am! :lol: Just kidding. I'm not one to comment on my looks, unless it's kidding about how sexy I am. ;)

Already do! I thought Therion was the best performance last year at ProgPower and the new CD/DVD box set kicks major ass! :headbang:

Well, heck, with that opinion maybe I should hit on ya! :OMG:

Keith....brother...Nashville..... A-ha! I remember you! :kickass:

I'm mostly a tennis player nowadays and also enjoy baseball but not so much football anymore.

Ever played in the Music City Tennis Invitational? I used to live in Nashville and participated every spring. Now that I've moved across the country, I've been flying out every couple of years to play. I think I'm due for another run in 2007. (And I'm planning to celebrate a HUGE birthday next year at Flushing Meadows...)

Oh, and welcome!

LunaTEKKE said:
Ever played in the Music City Tennis Invitational? I used to live in Nashville and participated every spring. Now that I've moved across the country, I've been flying out every couple of years to play. I think I'm due for another run in 2007. (And I'm planning to celebrate a HUGE birthday next year at Flushing Meadows...)

Oh, and welcome!

No actually I haven't! I played every year in high school on our tennis team, but I could've played much better had I started working out in high school instead of my first year in college lol. I still play every now and then but not as much as I used to because of school and all my other interests now.