So, are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
Man, nine more days to the pre-party?!? Will this show ever start???

I'm bouncing off ceilings and such!
:hotjump: :Spin:

Seriously, it will be good to meet you people at PPIV! It should be quite interesting for me, as I've only heard three of the bands - two of which are playing the pre-party. So I'll be hearing a lot of them for the first time at PPIV (unless they snuck some songs onto one of my sampler CDs).
:cool:

I of course considered (finally) buying some of the other PPIV bands CDs before attending ProgPower - but then I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be cool to hear all of them for the first time live?". My journey into the unknown starts as soon as Redemption leaves the stage...

C Ya at ProgPower!
:D

It's cool to hear bands for the first time live. I went to NEARfest this year not knowing ANY of the bands. I only had a very limited knowledge of The Flower Kings. It was an amazing show.

Well I was excited as of Sunday nite..now work's all gone to hell and I'm so over loaded and over worked and grumpy that I'm not as excited any more. I'm hoping that this upcoming 3 day weekend will get my excitement back!

Coldie

This time next week I will be looking to crash either in Mississippi, Alabama or will have made it all the way to Atlanta! I have a feeling tho, that Birmingham Alabama will be the pit stop of choice Tuesday night.

One day down, nine to go! Woo!

Ten days here, and I think I'm only going to have one day off between now and the day I leave. I'm gonna need those three days after this week!

*squee*