What hotel are you staying in?

metal616

Nov 11, 2003
Miami, FL
Visit site
I'm not sure if this subject has been discussed yet, but it would be awesome to know where a lot of you are staying for the nights of ProgPower so that we can all hang out. I'm going to try and make it for the pre-party show as well. see you there!

Gunther \m/

I wanted to stay at the Granada, but they were all booked. So I am staying at the holiday inn midtown, I think orbitz said it was like 3 miles away, which make for an interesting drunken walk back.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Granada - Always stayed there......love that place!
I'll be looking to start some PoS related shit with YngvaiX
:devil:

PoS related shit? Are you refering to the fact that like two people mistook me for Gildenlow last year (until they realized I was much shorter) :lol:

I'm staying at the Hapton Inn this year and depending on the stay maybe for all future ProgPowers, we'll see how it goes. After this year I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER give the Best Western Granada Suites my business. They treated me like absolute shit after staying there three times. So to reiterate a previous statement it is "NOT" the place to be. Any place that would be that cruel cannot have that title, sorry. GO HAMPTON INN!

I'm staying at the Hapton Inn this year and depending on the stay maybe for all future ProgPowers, we'll see how it goes.

The Hampton Inn is awesome, even if it is slightly farther from the action. It's not as high-class as the Residence Inn or the Sheraton (it's about on par with the Fairfield in that respect), but they don't treat their customers like shit like the Granada does. Plus, you don't have to walk/stumble along busy Peachtree St. to get there and back; you can take Spring St. which is much quicker, as well as safer. I think you'll like it.

After this year I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER give the Best Western Granada Suites my business. They treated me like absolute shit after staying there three times. So to reiterate a previous statement it is "NOT" the place to be.

You and me both, man... I was one of the people who got screwed out of a room at the Granada during ProgPower 2.0 (the year of the 9/11 attack), despite the fact that I had a confirmation number, and despite the fact that my roommate called to confirm our reservation beforehand. They DID find us a room, but they charged us the same price, for a shitty one-bed room, as our original suite was going to cost. I know a ton of other people who have also been screwed over by them, be it that same year or in subsequent years.

Fuckers. I'll never give them my business again, and I'll never recommend them to anyone.