Who is staying at the Granada?

"Can ANYONE wake up that guy from Pagan's Mind?"
heh heh, I think I know who you're talking about. I was hanging on to him in the balcony to keep him from pitching over the rail.:lol: I'm afraid he had a bit of a run in with a Finn and some vodka....an interesting story best told in person.:)

Shit, I can't remember where I booked and I can't find my confirmation. hmmm.... ok just confirmed with Granada, i'm staying there.

Fairfield here as well....sorry. BUt then again I like Fairfield better with the outdoor room access and of course we got a room by the 2nd floor deck overlooking the pool. There were plenty of bands staying there as well including Vanden Plas, whom I graciously helped out with their 'breakfast' one morning. The 'Order of the Laughing Skulls' rules that school!!!

Considering the price, I'd stay at Fairfield every year. :headbang: Looking forward to meeting all you guys.

Wishmaster said:
I'll be at the Fairfield again. It's always enjoyable. There's a pool for any that are interested, and there's always a patio party of some sort after the shows. :)

--Mike
Alright! Then while I'm "keeping an eye on" Tracie I can just happen to borrow the pool there. :) I guess I'd better get started on the sit-ups.

Shaye