I'd like to introduce myself

greets Ari! I know that once bitten by PP you're done, might as well start making your vacation plans for next years PP. Greatest bunch of people you'll ever have the pleasure of headbanging and partying with four 4 days. :kickass:

Nice to see another PPUSA attendee from the New England area.

Make sure to check out upcoming shows n Worcester MA at the Palladium.

Nice to meet you, Ari! You are certainly in for a treat with this being your first ProgPower. I started attending at ProgPower V and I've been addicted ever since. If you have an once of metal in your blood and enjoy live shows, it's only a matter of time before you too are a ProgPower addict. Better get a head start and open a ProgPower saving account now. :lol:

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to meeting you in October! :headbang:

Hey cool, a Bostonian! I just moved to the city a couple of months ago and I havent been to any metal shows yet (although I did see the Alex Skolnick show last week), but I'm hoping to get out to Worcester later for Symphony X and Sonata Arctica shows. I don't have a car here so I'll have to see if it's easy to do by train.

Hey cool, a Bostonian! I just moved to the city a couple of months ago and I havent been to any metal shows yet (although I did see the Alex Skolnick show last week), but I'm hoping to get out to Worcester later for Symphony X and Sonata Arctica shows. I don't have a car here so I'll have to see if it's easy to do by train.

fairly easy, but you usually have to leave the show early if you're planning to take the train back to boston :mad:

Welcome Ari. Get ready for a wild 3 or 4 days of living in a Rock and Metal World (not that we all don't do this now but you can do it without interference from work :Shedevil: ). You now have friends from all around the world. Join the chat room. That is great too and a great way to communicate live with everyone.

This may be your first but it won't be your last. See ya in 3 months.