New Tour Pics

Hehe, thanks for adding my pic... I knew this one was the only one good out of all the shots I made.. even though I asked Michael my name and the name of the site to be shown :yuk:

Bah, I don't care in fact, now I'm here, only that matters :)

wrathchildMS said:
Hehe, thanks for adding my pic... I knew this one was the only one good out of all the shots I made.. even though I asked Michael my name and the name of the site to be shown :yuk:

Bah, I don't care in fact, now I'm here, only that matters :)

Hi dude!

The name of your site will be shown in our link section. I'm just waiting for our webmaster to upload it. We can't add anything in the photosection, that is not already printet on the photos when we get them, so your name will not be anywhere - sorry.

:devil:

As I said I don't care (especially for my name), and seeing the quality of the pics from noiseweb, I guess it's better I remain unknown :D

But thanks for the link to our site, I hope I can link the band's site there... but I might have to wait for your second release, it's usually the n°1 criteria for adding a band. :erk:

1255.jpg

this is my favorite picture of Jonah, simply because I know he's pissed that he's by the drums