NEW PYRAMAZE album only 3 weeks away

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Hey Friends,
Just wanted to remind everyone that the new PYRAMAZE album will hit the streets
in just 3 weeks on February 21st....We won't have copies until shortly before this,
however you can pre-order it on Amazon.con and Nightmare-records.com now!

If you haven't heard or know about this Prog-Power metal band, please check out
our website now!:headbang:

www.PYRAMAZE.com

Metal Hails!
Lance King

Pre-order it now and beat the rush.:hotjump:

Pyramaze51 said:
Hey Friends, Just wanted to remind everyone that the new PYRAMAZE album will hit the streets in just 3 weeks on February 21st....

...to be followed by the US releases for Jorn and Bloodbound on February 24th. What a great week it will be. I think the Vanden Plas was also scheduled for February 24, but got pushed back to April 25 (mixing problems).

Rider of Theli said:
:erk: just how exactly am I supposed to remove the Melancholy Beast cd from my player in order to play Legend of the Bone Carver?

:worship: can't wait!!!
Yeah!! Melancholy Beast has been rotating since I got it a couple weeks back! Great CD.:headbang:

NP - Pyramaze - Mighty Abyss

Already have Legend of the Bone Carver.
one word: amazing :headbang:

my fav. songs on it are:
-souls in pain
-the birth
-the bone carver
-what lies beyond
-tears of hate

kick ass stuff, but it being better than melancholy beast is debatable.

Theandromedastrain said:

my fav. songs on it are:
-souls in pain
-the birth
-the bone carver
-what lies beyond
-tears of hate

HOW AND WHERE DID YOU GET A COPY OF "LEGENDS OFTHE BONE CARVER"?????? Inquiring minds want to know!

Pyramaze51 said:
HOW AND WHERE DID YOU GET A COPY OF "LEGENDS OFTHE BONE CARVER"?????? Inquiring minds want to know!

it has been leaked on the net:OMG:

Theandromedastrain said:

my fav. songs on it are:
-souls in pain
-the birth
-the bone carver
-what lies beyond
-tears of hate

Hopefully you bought it...

Oh, wait... It's not out yet. Did you get a promo copy?

Oooooh maybe you downloaded... got it...

Well, hope you still buy it. :tickled:

I recently picked up the debut Pyramaze album and I think its all right. It has its highlight for sure, which is the song up on this website, The Journey That is, in my opinion, by far the best song on the album.

I'm going to get The Bone Carver, just because I'm addicted to metal CDs :Spin: I also think "Souls in Pain" is one of the best power metal songs I've ever heard. I just hope the rest of the CD is up to par.

My biggest thing is variance the vocal melodies and more notes and less power chords in the song structure. Two note verses and choruses kind of bore me, even if the music has rhythmic complexity and some talent behind it (which Pyramaze does.) The guitar needs to take me places with some leads and not just hammer power chords down my throat.

The band has talent and a good singer though, so I can see them getting bigger in the coming years :Spin:

The Michael

Rider of Theli said:
:erk: just how exactly am I supposed to remove the Melancholy Beast cd from my player in order to play Legend of the Bone Carver?

Exactly. Sleepy Hollow, Melancholy Beast, The Journey, Mighty Abyss...all of them really....just can't turn off the repeat all tracks.

I had never heard of them until they were announced here, and I have to rank them up there with the headliners IMHO.

Hi guys'n girls!

Michael from Pyramaze here.

I just stumbled on this thread, and felt the urge to post a comment.

Yes it's true, unfortunately our album has leaked onto the internet.
I know that some of you think this is awesome, because you have been waiting a long time for this album to be released, and I do understand the ones who think so. But for us as a band this just plain sucks! We have put a LOT of work into this album, not only the music but also the lyrics (it's a concept story) the artwork and the layout of the booklet. Legend of the Bone Carver comes as 'a whole package' and not just as some leaked tracks on the internet, and therefore it feels like people are picking the album apart just to get a head start. For many music fans it's "only" about the music itself, but for me as a song-writer it's also very much about the whole idea behind the album, and the lyrics and artwork. I really hope this whole 'leaking albums before the actual release' is not becoming a trend, because it really hurts the scene more than you can imagine! I heard the comment a few times that the ones who have downloaded the album for free will go buy it when the actual physical album is released. I appreciate that and hope you will indeed do so.

Let me just take this opportunity to also say THANKS! to all our fans, to our street team and to Glenn for giving us a great opportunity to entertain you all in September.

Stay (true) metal!

All the best

Michael Kammeyer

:devil: