New track, comments and questions welcome

sounds pretty good, guitars sound pretty massive. only crit I have is that the drums don't quite stick out enough and are quite boring/simple... liven them up abit with some fills man:headbang:

I went oddball with this and tried triple tracking the guitars... one hard left, one hard right and the last one in the center 3dB quieter. It's there mainly to soften the staccato guitars and create some blurryness to the wall of sound. I recorded the guitars as whole takes per section. The guitars are Mesa Dual Recto and the bass is just a bunch of pedals (NS2, TS9, ODB3, BBE).

But I kinda agree with the drums, I'll just need to do something to them later.

I went oddball with this and tried triple tracking the guitars... one hard left, one hard right and the last one in the center 3dB quieter. It's there mainly to soften the staccato guitars and create some blurryness to the wall of sound. I recorded the guitars as whole takes per section. The guitars are Mesa Dual Recto and the bass is just a bunch of pedals (NS2, TS9, ODB3, BBE).

But I kinda agree with the drums, I'll just need to do something to them later.

I would like to hear what this sounds like without that third track down the center...

sounds pretty good, guitars sound pretty massive. only crit I have is that the drums don't quite stick out enough and are quite boring/simple... liven them up abit with some fills man:headbang:

Not sure if it was a coincidence, but the fact that the icon was head banging in perfect sequence with the snare made the song awesome.

And from a production stand point, guitar TONE is really cool, but the mix does seem muddy.

That being said,
:kickass: