new "UNTRUE" song

Bellum

New Metal Member
Jan 11, 2004
sorry but... it sux ! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

noice, then boring monotous guitar, then brutal explosion, and then again the same boring monotous guitar. :mad: :erk:

It seems like something from V.E. to judge your bad description.... Which song do you mean, and why are you creating a thread about it?
Damn, this pisses me off!

im talking about Untrue song from Brave Yester Days. its really boring, i dont understand why they have published it.

Anyway, may be somebody have lyrics for that song ?

VE ? You mean Viva Emptiness ? Nope, im comparing it with SoD (my favorite Katatonia release) and with BMD of cos. I think that Untrue is too "weak" to include it into compilation. I mostly prefer "old" Katatonia, and awaited that song so long, and now... disappointed.

I bought Brave Yester Days the other day and well it's not for the unreleased track "Untrue" I bought it...The song is short and nothing special, but I already knew it was something like that...

Anyways, the artwork and package is nice, even if I whished there were more old photos...and then I dind't have "Jhva Elohim Meth", the "Saw you drown Ep" and the "WAR compilation"...so now my collection is kinda complete (the originals would have been better though..)

@ Bellum: Because of your review, I had very little expections to this song. I have to admit, this is not one of this tracks that "blast you away" immediantly. But it has something special... Sad, that it's so short. There is no real reason, I think, why it wasn't released on SoD. I like it!

Btw, did anyone play "Final Fantasy VI"? (FF3 in the U.S.) When you are in the city of Narshe, the wind noise has exactly the same sound, like in the background of this song. :D

I like it, a lot. Of course it's monotonous, more than anything else Katatonia have done. But I find it very magical a song, just the way it's supposed be I think. :)

Could someone say what the first set of lyrics in Untrue says? If anyone can tell...cause the artwork is a bit annoying in that way in parts, the lyrics can't be seen so well, and there barely at all...
I haven't bought it though, a friend did yesterday and I'm eager to buy it too. Heard Sounds Of Decay for the first time and it sounded very good. Unfortunately I don't have the cash to buy Brave Yester Days so far, but one day.