Fuckin' A, man...

Yeah, but you're not as poor as us. :p

You rock stars and your overflowing mounds of cash. :lol:

i havent snapped any sting in ages, except on one of my m8's bro's guitar that is :lol:

Im investing in an Epiphone Explorer Gothic in the next few weeks tho so i guarenty i will break one of them straight away, knowing my luck.

How long has everyone been playing their various instruments in here?

Compared to all you folks I'm probably a relative newcomer to guitar. I've been playing for about 2 years.

And I've still got the pos guitar I started with! I've developed an emotional bond with it and can't let it go. :cry:

I've started playing bass about 6 months ago, but I only got it in July...
Contrabass - 3 months.
Guitar - ever since I've known it exsists, but i still don't kknow more than 3 chords. Punk :p
Singing - 2 years now. And yes I'm good :loco: :Shedevil:

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi
I've started playing bass about 6 months ago, but I only got it in July...
Contrabass - 3 months.
Guitar - ever since I've known it exsists, but i still don't kknow more than 3 chords. Punk :p
Singing - 2 years now. And yes I'm good :loco: :Shedevil:

Who needs chords anyhow? :D

True, it does. You don't have to know chords to do that though...just make up your own.

Originally posted by Gadlor
Yeah, but you're not as poor as us. :p

You rock stars and your overflowing mounds of cash. :lol:

i have :confused:
i just spend all my money on music equipment...can´t remember last time i bought some clothes..:D
by the way...i bought a 7-stringed Ibanez a couple of days ago..i love it!!!!!;)

Originally posted by SkyfireAndreas
i bought a 7-stringed Ibanez a couple of days ago..i love it!!!!!;)
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ibanez are the devil!! oh well. i hope you have better luck with your ibanez than everyone else ive ever known, becuase i am yet to meet a long term ibanez owner that is happy with thier guitar/bass. well ive met a few people who dont know how to play, and dont know what the fuck they're talking about, and wouldnt know a decent guitar if it fell out of a tree an hit em in the head say they like theirs haha, but not any professional level people. either way. GOOD LUCK! i hope it doesnt crap out on you.
-neal

Originally posted by SkyfireAndreas
Don´t think it dares to fuck with me.. :devil: hehe
It keeps in tune just as good as my ESP....even when i torture Mr. Floyd Rose..
But u r right...i got another Ibanez that´s really crap....
Maybe i just got luck with the 7 :)
cool. like i said man, good luck haha. hmmm..does this mean that the next skyfire release (2005?) will have some low B butchery?
-neal