Fuckin' A, man...

I broke my E-string about 2 weeks ago...and yes I need a whole new set cuz you can't buy new strings separately... :(

And this E-string was about a month old!!! :yell:
And bass-strings are fuckin' expensive... :(

I hate when that happens. Especially when i'm in too lazy of a mood to replace it, but the song that i'm currently playing uses it. Grr :mad:

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi
I broke my E-string about 2 weeks ago...and yes I need a whole new set cuz you can't buy new strings separately... :(

And this E-string was about a month old!!! :yell:
And bass-strings are fuckin' expensive... :(

Actually, you can replace single strings, given that the manufacturer sells them. Check out www.juststrings.com (they have a section of the site that deals with single strings from different manufacturers). Don't know if they ship to Croatland, though.

What sucks for me is that the strings I like, Dean Markley SR2000's don't sell individual strings. At least as far as I know they don't. And to top it off, I broke my first string ever (for bass, that is), and I have to get 6 new ones to replace it. This is what sucks the most about playing extended range instruments.

Fuck.

Opacity: Yep :)

Hm...I'll check this out.

neal, the trouble is that usually it's the same string that breaks, so then you have assloads of E strings for example, but always have to buy a new set cuz they don't sell separate D's.