New/Updated Songs

The Leper

Apostles Triumph
Jul 26, 2004
boston
www.knorwood.tk
Hey sorry if this thread already exists. I didn't see one on the front page so i thought i'd make one.

The songs are fucking killer.
I love the new swollendigust errr what is it called carrion birds. It sounds sick as shit in my opinon, can't wait to hear it live.

From A buried heart is fucking incredible, I love the clean vox, it's the most crucial shit i've ever fucking heard haha. Another one i can't wait to hear live im bout to bust a nut gwar style on everyone. the piano Ending is gonna spark some serious fucking pits lawl.

Those are my thoughts, my myspace won't let me play procession so i can't rate it, sorry.

Procession is a REALLY KICKASS song. (What's the full title, btw? It cus off at Procession of the a... on myspace.) It's my profile song on myspace. May I say HOLY SHIT GRAVITY BLASTS!

Not to mention "The Conqueror Wyrm" (redone Swollen Disgust) and 'Like Carrion Birds" (redone Melquiades). I cannot overstate how incredible these all are. You guys are quickly become a favorite band of mine.

Yeah, jesus christ. I love abigail williams so incredibly much, and i don't even really like the genre. Im more into death metal, power metal, and prog metal more. But this band collaborates all of these genres and it sounds fucking incredible.
god bless fellas.

mylovedenied said:
Procession is a REALLY KICKASS song. (What's the full title, btw? It cus off at Procession of the a... on myspace.) It's my profile song on myspace. May I say HOLY SHIT GRAVITY BLASTS!

Not to mention "The Conqueror Wyrm" (redone Swollen Disgust) and 'Like Carrion Birds" (redone Melquiades). I cannot overstate how incredible these all are. You guys are quickly become a favorite band of mine.

I think its the other way around. Wyrm is redone Melquiades and Carrion is redone Swollen Disgust. Procession of the Aeons is the full title I think.

KillerRobot said:
I think its the other way around. Wyrm is redone Melquiades and Carrion is redone Swollen Disgust. Procession of the Aeons is the full title I think.

Procession of the Aeons? thanks!

Yeah, I might've mixed them around...either way, they're both redone.