Who have already heard the new songs they played alive????

Even the SECURITY GUARDS were singing? I can't stand choruses that 'stick in my head like crazy'. Those are usually the songs I never need to hear again. Not sounding like my kind of Nevermore album, but of course, I'll reserve final judgement when I hear the final product.

Well, i was talking about Ride the Lightening..
I think everybody knows that song, including the security-people, that's why..i wasn't talking about the newie, and yes, Enemies of Reality stucks in MY head like crazy, doesn't mean it does the same to you.
Just stop judging before you heard it, that's all i have to say right now.

xxx Iris xxx

:yell: the songs sound like Nevermore:yell: ...geez, how many times do i have to say this?
The riffs are killer, Van blows everybody off stage while playing his double bass and the chorus and verses are in wonderful balance, they are different but that's why i like it so much, they connect..
BUT, the best way to explain it (he said that to announce the newie) is in Warrel's words:
:headbang: "Thrash is NOT dead" :headbang:

And btw, if you like it or not, the chorus is wonderful to sing along with and the expression on the bands' face, they got really exited when they noticed a lot of people were singing along during the 2nd chorus, said it all!
They appreciated it, Warrel even mentioned it " wow, you guys are already singing along with the chorus"
...as a matter of fact :p

xxx Iris xxx

Oh, well, then it makes sense cause only people who have been living under a rock or believe everything the media tells them don't know Ride The Lightning. Thrash is not dead sounds encouraging, but I have to hear to believe. By the way, my last post clearly says I'm reserving judgement for when I have the final product in my stereo. To clarify, that's after 5 spins in my stereo.

ok, smart thinking unregistered, i have to give you that.
We'll see, when the newie comes out..

xxx Iris xxx