New Vader! (again)

DreamWorker said:
i know Peter. i see him often in pubs. this guy is a sissy girl. but i like him anyway.
and VADER kicksass
See you in ADMIRAL Peter!!!
:lol: A sissy girl?

yes. he is a pussy...

My fathers friend told me that in school Peter was good student, quiet, without friends... blablabbla. i think everybody know what i mean.
he drink 2-3 beers and he is full.

but anyway... this guy is amazing.
you can talk about everything with Peter (but dont try to talk about II World War. he is obsessed with war, battles, tanks etc.) he have a HUGE World War collection (SS-man jackets, helmets, rings, bullets, photos...)

DreamWorker said:
yes. he is a pussy...

My fathers friend told me that in school Peter was good student, quiet, without friends... blablabbla. i think everybody know what i mean.
he drink 2-3 beers and he is full.

but anyway... this guy is amazing.
you can talk about everything with Peter (but dont try to talk about II World War. he is obsessed with war, battles, tanks etc.) he have a HUGE World War collection (SS-man jackets, helmets, rings, bullets, photos...)
Being a good student makes him a pussy? And so what if he has a low alchohol tolerance? That can't really be helped, sometimes.

ok. sry maybe "pussy" is not correct.
i think that he lives in his own world.
he is closing himself, and doesnt perceive anything.
It seems he dosnt care much about whats going on around him.
I have never seen Peter to be angry or something. Its funny that such a calm, quiet person plays DM.
He put all his anger in his music

Haha, yeah, actually it seems a lot of metalheads are relatively nice guys.

DreamWorker said:
BTW how much are european CDs in USA or Texas? What is the price for a VADER cd in a simple music store? I in poland i pay for the newest BEHEMOTH / VADER something about 8$ other CDs costs between 10-20$
Usually about twice that.

DreamWorker said:
i think that he lives in his own world.
he is closing himself, and doesnt perceive anything.
It seems he dosnt care much about whats going on around him.

I'm the same exact way. There is nothing going on anyways so he or me and anyone like this are not missing anything.