New Vader! (again)

I had a girlfriend when younger. I have not socialized since around 15,16(19 now).

I went to counciling when younger but it never helped.

Neither.

I just have no interest in the world or like the way it's designed. I dress normal and seem like I would be joyful but I really don't care. The way the world is is not the way it was intended.

I can not help it

The Greys said:
Neither.

I just have no interest in the world or like the way it's designed. I dress normal and seem like I would be joyful but I really don't care. The way the world is is not the way it was intended.

I can not help it
Intended by whom?

The world is not suppose to be industrialized or covered with pavement. As a single person what can I do about, nothing.

I work sometimes and the government takes out taxes so they can use it to make the planet as place that I don't like. I feel fucking helpless

The Greys said:
The world is not suppose to be industrialized or covered with pavement. As a single person what can I do about, nothing.

I work sometimes and the government takes out taxes so they can use it to make the planet as place that I don't like. I feel fucking helpless

Join a revolutionary militia and run around the woods in camo.

I'm not into guns/military,etc.. but i'll probably eventually end up joining the army or navy. I remember giving info to the army a few years ago but have never been contacted that I know off.

Someone I worked with was in the army and recomended it for me. They said it really gave them a better outlook towards life.

The Greys said:
I need to figure out why everyday is the same. Why the world is dull boring and colonized, why the world is industrialized. why it's like it is

Read books, Greys. It's easier than being in the army, and you don't have to wear green.

Stormwatch said:
Never mind the fucking psychotherapy - talk Vader ya stinkin' rats!

i think the version of Sothis from the Sothis EP is superior to the version of De Profundis.

Vader also do my favourite cover version of Dethroned Emperor.

I really like Panzer-X, the Judas Priest inspired side band of Piotr, the drummer from vader and some unknowns from Poland.

Carcassian said:
i think the version of Sothis from the Sothis EP is superior to the version of De Profundis.

Vader also do my favourite cover version of Dethroned Emperor.

I really like Panzer-X, the Judas Priest inspired side band of Piotr, the drummer from vader and some unknowns from Poland.

Have Panzer-X actually released anything yet? I'm looking forward to hearing that, never realised it was Priest inspired stuff. :headbang:

Pancer-X: something very different to Vader. but the music is also very interesting.
BTW talking about Pancer-X i can recommend you guys Dies Irae. a band with Mauser (Vader), Jacek Hiro (Sceptic, Decapitated, Virgin Snatch) Novy (Vader...) and Doc (R.I.P.)