New Vader DVD!

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Don't worry GoD, this is a different DVD from the one I started a thread about recently. :headbang:
A lot of people never knew about Vader's last DVD so i thought I'd mention to anyone that cares about this new one. It's called "Night Of The Apocalypse" and it's got three live gigs on it plus interviews and stuff. Lasts for almost three hours and has 5.1 Surround Sound, should be excellent. Out on 25th October according to the advert in Terrorizer.

That's big. I have their older DVD, "More Vision and The Voice" and that's also fuckin long.

I finally got this DVD last week so I've now spent a few evenings in the company of a few small sherries and "Night Of The Apocalypse". I can tell you, it's a great DVD - there are three different concerts, all professionally recorded (which of course means "Xeper" is on it three times but it's the best death metal song ever so who cares?). There are also good interviews with the band members and some other stuff you'll probably never look at like pictures and the Vader logo.
Anyway, it's WELL worth the money, although I'm not too keen on the sound but I think that's my DVD player that's at fault. Expensive doesn't always mean good. :(

Stormwatch said:
Oh, well I have sigs turned off so I can't see the banner (fed up seeing stupid pics that aren't as funny as the poster thinks they are). Better turn them on for a bit eh? :guh:
FYI, you can click on "View Public Profile" or whatever it says to see someone's sig even if you have them turned off (like me)