New Varg article about Burzum history

@ part III - lolz at forged interviews. I guess anyone can indeed fake an interview.

@ part IV - so are there any current NSBM bands from Norway out of interest?

Well, we had a small outburst a few years ago, but that was stilled after a hate-crime occured (Benjamin), and suddenly, thousands of people were walking the streets with candles 'cause it was the political correct thing to do, and after that it went very underground, and we haven't heard about it since.

he makes a lot of good points about the Western world's supression of "oppositionals". this isn't limited to militant groups or political parties, it pervades every aspect of life. the dominant ideology, as you'd assume, is the one touted by those in power while other, sometimes harmless, alternatives are suppressed... why?

kinda reminds me of that article about the judge forbidding the divorcing parents to teach their children "non mainstream religious practices" i.e. paganism. weird.

Today I am seen as nothing but a criminal, so I cannot expect that the minions of this rotten system tell people the truth about me, and of course I am not the only one being subjected to this kind of lie-propaganda. Everybody who revolts against the modern world and this sick system experiences more or less the same as I do. They are demonized, ignored, slandered and so forth. Even the average teenager will experience this in the local community, if he or she does something that is seen as anti-social or politically incorrect (or only wear special clothes). Everybody who revolts against the modern world must be prepared to face the consequences, but that does not mean we should just accept that they are spreading lies, ignoring us or slandering us. We must always fight back, never give up. No matter what.

I love this man.

JayKeeley said:
@ part IV - so are there any current NSBM bands from Norway out of interest?

Certainly none that I'm aware of...

Those articles were quite sad but not particularly surprising.